- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
56934 County Road 29, Goshen, IN 465284 beds, 3 baths, 3,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2014
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1000 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,312 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 200712300018000019
- Zillow Home ID: 79864026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 56934 County Road 29
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% higher than in Goshen, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46528 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46528 home values.
- 56900 County Road 29 Goshen, IN$527K31.53,210
- Us 20 IN$124K------
- 16730 Us Highway 20 Goshen, IN$202K311,296
- 56961 County Road 29 Goshen, IN$184K3--1,923
- 16648 Us 20 IN$195K423,080
- 57093 County Road 29 Goshen, IN$474K44.55,000
- 57093 County Road 29 Goshen, IN$241K44.55,000
- 57093 County Road 29 Goshen, IN$198K44.5--
- 57093 County Road 29 Goshen, IN$325K44.55,000
- 16608 Us Highway 20 Goshen, IN$149K2--1,483
- 57093 County Road 29 Goshen, IN$566K61.55,000
- 16576 Us Highway 20 Goshen, IN$175K3--1,752
- 16868 Us Highway 20 Goshen, IN$106K4--1,560
- 16550 Us Highway 20 Goshen, IN--------
- 16900 Us Highway 20 Goshen, IN$152K211,408
- 16504 Us Highway 20 Goshen, IN$172K2--3,520
- 16988 Us Highway 20 Goshen, IN$130K421,344
- 16866 Us Highway 20 Goshen, IN$552K32.54,522
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.