- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5694 W Tom Parham Rd, Oxford, NC 275653 beds, 3 baths, 2,097 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $167,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 200 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,097 sqft
- Parcel #: 193302998251
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 93027536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5694 W Tom Parham Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27565 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% greater than in Oxford, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27565 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oxford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5686 Parham Woods Ct Oxford, NC$160K--2.51,624
- 5690 Parham Woods Ct Oxford, NC$169K--21,312
- 5689 W Tom Parham Rd Oxford, NC$157K--21,632
- 5698 Parham Woods Ct Oxford, NC$160K321,518
- 5697 Parham Woods Ct Oxford, NC$194K--21,790
- 4191 Indian Trail Rd Oxford, NC$232K42.52,373
- 4187 Indian Trail Rd Oxford, NC$278K32.51,805
- 4183 Indian Trail Rd Oxford, NC$203K321,782
- 4194 Indian Trail Rd Oxford, NC$281K--32,780
- 4179 Indian Trail Rd Oxford, NC$253K432,613
- 6010 W Tom Parham Rd Oxford, NC$149K--21,664
- 4178 Indian Trail Rd Oxford, NC$216K--22,255
- 6012 W Tom Parham Rd Oxford, NC$304K323,051
- 4169 Indian Trail Rd Oxford, NC$213K--21,800
- 6014 W Tom Parham Rd Oxford, NC$254K--2.52,102
- 4165 Indian Trail Rd Oxford, NC$293K--2.52,689
- 4164 Indian Trail Rd Oxford, NC$317K--3.52,898
- 6018 W Tom Parham Rd Oxford, NC$307K322,630
- 4162 Indian Trail Rd Oxford, NC$259K32.52,184
- 6020 W Tom Parham Rd Oxford, NC$340K--3.53,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.