57-59 Cooper St, BOSTON, MA 02113
Sold on 12/28/10: $980,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:1,000 sq ft
- Lot:700 sqft
- Year Built:Contact for details
- Last Sold:Dec 2010 for $980,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Additional FeaturesElevator,Granite Counter Tops,Hardwood Floors,High ceilings with lots of charm and detail.,Laundry,Laundry in Building,Modern Bath,Modern Kitchen,Near T,New Appliances,NEW KITCHEN,New/Renovated Bath,New/Renovated Kitchen
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesLaundry room
- Days on Zillow1074
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:03 P:01503 S:000
- Zillow Home ID59163703
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$544,549||$490K – $604K||+$894||$544||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,002/mo||$2.4K – $3.6K/mo||+$57||$3.00||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts North End home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is valued 0% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% lower than in Boston, and 70.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
Neighborhood for 57-59 Cooper Street
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Dante Alighieri (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005