57-59 Woodbine St, Boston, MA 021196 beds, 6 baths, 2,376 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1986
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Dining Room, RMS_COMMON \ Family Room, RMS_COMMON \ Kitchen, RMS_COMMON \ Laundry, RMS_COMMON \ Living Room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,376 sqft
- Parcel #: W:12 P:00859 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59186782
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 57-59 Woodbine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 258.9% greater than in Boston, and 44.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
- 61 Woodbine St Roxbury, MA$328K632,333
- 183 Blue Hill Ave Roxbury, MA$307K432,294
- 50 Woodbine St Roxbury, MA$283K41.52,507
- 48 Woodbine St Roxbury, MA$267K422,572
- 177 Blue Hill Ave Roxbury, MA$314K52.52,159
- 49-51 Woodbine St Boston, MA$427K923,575
- 14-16 Southwood St Boston, MA$303K632,626
- 194-200 Blue Hill Ave Boston, MA$1.4M27115,664
- 46 Woodbine St Roxbury, MA$458K522,500
- 44 Woodbine St Roxbury, MA$352K31.51,790
- 72 Edgewood St Roxbury, MA$324K52.52,538
- 44 Woodbine St Roxbury, MA$357K------
- 70 Edgewood St Roxbury, MA$310K532,522
- 207 Blue Hill Ave Roxbury, MA$547K634,248
- 194-196 Blue Hill Ave Boston, MA$965K425,664
- 66 Edgewood St Roxbury, MA$221K----2,335
- 198 Blue Hill Ave # 1 Roxbury, MA$428K421,700
- 196 Blue Hill Ave # 3 Boston, MA--------
- 198-200 Blue Hill Ave Boston, MA$739K----5,664
- 71 Clifford St Roxbury, MA$302K323,413
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292