- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Views: 7,970 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $177
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl / VTC, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Other (See Remarks), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,782 sqft
- Parcel #: M:26 L:0209
- Zillow Home ID: 56121052
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $310-367K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 13.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Salem, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
|53-55 Barstow St Salem, MA||$360K||4||2||2,572|
|61 Barstow St Salem, MA||$309K||3||1.5||1,347|
|49 Barstow St Salem, MA||$315K||3||1.5||1,288|
|60 Barstow St Salem, MA||$329K||4||2||1,944|
|54 Barstow St Salem, MA||$328K||3||1.5||1,632|
|65-67 Barstow St Salem, MA||$348K||4||2||2,454|
|64 Barstow St Salem, MA||$339K||4||2||1,920|
|45 Barstow St Salem, MA||$316K||3||1||1,339|
|50 Barstow St Salem, MA||$308K||3||2||1,508|
|68 Barstow St Salem, MA||$337K||4||2||1,920|
|69-71 Barstow St Salem, MA||$352K||4||2||2,454|
|30 Dunlap St Salem, MA||$388K||6||2||2,905|
|28 Dunlap St Salem, MA||$298K||3||1||1,306|
|48 Barstow St Salem, MA||$319K||3||1.5||1,625|
|32 Dunlap St Salem, MA||$309K||3||1||1,452|
|41 Barstow St Salem, MA||$355K||4||3||1,840|
|26 Dunlap St Salem, MA||$416K||6||3||3,046|
|34 Dunlap St Salem, MA||$363K||4||3||2,338|
|72 Barstow St Salem, MA||$338K||4||2||1,944|
|73 Barstow St Salem, MA||$364K||4||2||2,680|
Nearby Schools in Salem
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!