57 Bartlett StUNIT 6, Boston, MA 02129
Sold on 11/4/11: $656,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,690 sq ft
- Lot:1,690 sqft
- Year Built:2001
- Last Sold:Nov 2011 for $656,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow777
- Parcel #W:02 P:00250 S:012
- Room Count7
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count8
- Zillow Home ID60112559
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$741,031||$689K – $793K||-$3,060||$438||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,155/mo||$1.9K – $4.8K/mo||+$37||$1.87||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Charlestown home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 43.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Boston, and 78.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Neighborhood for 57 Bartlett Street UNIT 6
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.0 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.4 mi
- O'Donnell Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005