57 Bayridge Dr, South Dennis, MA 026603 beds, 1 bath, 924 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 14 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 1998 for $66,000
- Price/sqft: $269
- MLS #: 71705877
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Other (See Remarks),BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Other (See Remarks),DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Outdoor Shower,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Air Gravity,HEATING \ Other (See Remarks),HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Other (See Remarks),SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Ranch,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 924 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:000196 P:036-000
- Zillow Home ID: 55874982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 57 Bayridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dennis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 338.9% higher than in Dennis, and 24.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dennis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dennis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dennis home values.