57 Beaver St, Cooperstown, NY 133262 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, microwave over the stove, refrigerator,and a gas stove/oven. There are laundry hookups for a clothes washer and a gas dryer. Miniblinds and shower curtains are already in place.
The apartment listed is one side of a two story duplex It is a two story apartment with two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs and living room, kitchen, laundry room/half bathroom downstairs.
The apartment has just been completely remodeled, which included upgrading the insulation with closed cell spray foam in the walls and the installation of a 96% efficient Rinnai propane furnace. The bedrooms and bathrooms have individual thermostats for energy efficient control.
Rent includes snow plowing of parking area and trash removal. Tenant pays other utilities, but with the energy saving upgrades, the heating and cooling costs will be minimized.
Tenants will appreciate that move in will cost less because the propane is individually metered so there is no need to purchase a tank or two of propane upon move-in.
With gasoline cost rising, save money by walking to work, stores, restaurants.
The apartment is unfurnisher
Located in a quiet residential neighborhood a 3 block walk from Main Street and Bassett Hospital
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Zillow Home ID: 2121114501
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 57 Beaver Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 59 Beaver St Cooperstown, NY$179K532,550
- 55 Beaver St Cooperstown, NY$206K311,659
- 27 Eagle St Cooperstown, NY$157K321,516
- 53 Beaver St Cooperstown, NY$318K432,636
- 61 Beaver St Cooperstown, NY$173K311,458
- 25 Eagle St Cooperstown, NY$297K41.52,263
- 63 Beaver St Cooperstown, NY$264K321,830
- 26 Eagle St Cooperstown, NY$277K32.52,032
- 13 1/2 South Ave Cooperstown, NY$555K332,537
- 54 Beaver St Cooperstown, NY$296K32.52,300
- 13 South Ave # 5 Cooperstown, NY$542K332,537
- 51 1/2 Beaver St Cooperstown, NY$231K31.51,200
- 2202 Dugan Hill Rd Roxbury, NY$53K21706
- 13 South Ave Cooperstown, NY$178K31.51,428
- 51 Beaver St Cooperstown, NY$217K31.51,490
- 23 Eagle St Cooperstown, NY$313K32.52,392
- 24 Eagle St Cooperstown, NY$332K43.52,864
- 65 Beaver St Cooperstown, NY$283K422,267
- 11 South Ave Cooperstown, NY$240K322,665
- 64 Beaver St Cooperstown, NY$145K311,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.