- Lot: 8,542 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 954 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,266 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $235
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 1999 for $259,500
- Price/sqft: $203
- MLS #: S711615
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- AccessibilityFeatures \ None, Association \ Pool, Association \ Spa, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, EatingArea \ Dining Ell, EntryLocation \ Ground Level, EntryLocation \ Living Room, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, Floor \ Stone/Travertine, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, LastChangeType \ Back On Market, Pool \ Association, PreviousStatus \ Backup Offer, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, Roofing \ Concrete, Roofing \ Tile, SaleType \ Short Pay / Subject To Lender, SchoolDistrict \ Capistrano Unified, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Sewer \ Sewer Paid, Spa \ Association, Spa \ Private, Stories \ Two Level, Style \ Mediterranean, View \ Golf Course, View \ Hills, WaterSource \ District/Public, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 3,700 sqft
- Parcel #: 80454413
- Zillow Home ID: 25619033
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.03-1.38M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92679 home values will increase 7% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for Orange as a whole. Among 92679 homes, this home is 8.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 38.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92679, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 107.9% higher than in Orange, and 24.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92679 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92679 home values.
|Bell Canyon Dr Dove Canyon, CA||$1.38M||--||--||--|
|59 Bell Canyon Dr Dove Canyon, CA||$1.19M||5||4||3,220|
|55 Bell Canyon Dr Dove Canyon, CA||$992K||--||--||--|
|61 Bell Canyon Dr Dove Canyon, CA||$954K||--||--||--|
|53 Bell Canyon Dr Dove Canyon, CA||$1.37M||6||4.5||4,000|
|51 Bell Canyon Dr Dove Canyon, CA||$953K||--||--||--|
|63 Bell Canyon Dr Dove Canyon, CA||$1.3M||4||4||3,510|
|49 Bell Canyon Dr Dove Canyon, CA||$1.32M||5||4||4,030|
|65 Bell Canyon Dr Dove Canyon, CA||$1.04M||--||--||--|
|47 Bell Canyon Dr Dove Canyon, CA||$919K||--||--||--|
|67 Bell Canyon Dr Dove Canyon, CA||$1.12M||--||--||--|
|45 Bell Canyon Dr Trabuco Canyon, CA||$1.06M||4||3||3,000|
|45 Bell Canyon Dr Dove Canyon, CA||$955K||4||3||3,000|
|2 Foxhollow Dove Canyon, CA||$924K||--||--||--|
|69 Bell Canyon Dr Dove Canyon, CA||$1.17M||--||--||--|
|1 Foxhollow Dove Canyon, CA||$1.16M||5||4||3,700|
|5 Foxhollow Dove Canyon, CA||$915K||--||--||--|
|3 Foxhollow Dove Canyon, CA||$885K||--||--||--|
|43 Bell Canyon Dr Dove Canyon, CA||$871K||--||--||--|
|41 Bell Canyon Dr Dove Canyon, CA||$883K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!