57 Cedar Ave# 2, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
Sold on 12/14/11: $100,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,834 sq ft
- Lot:3,920 sqft
- Year Built:1984
- Last Sold:Dec 2011 for $100,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1984
- Neighborhood NameCocoa Beach
- Parcel #25 37108200115A001402
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID43436797
- Days on Zillow737
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$133,736||$116K – $147K||+$10,534||$72||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,096/mo||$855 – $1.4K/mo||+$7||$0.60||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 32931 home values will rise 7.4% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Cocoa Beach as a whole. Among 32931 homes, this home is valued 38% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 63.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32931 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.7% greater than in Cocoa Beach, and 17% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32931 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cocoa Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32931 home values.
Neighborhood for 57 Cedar Avenue # 2
Nearby Schools in Cocoa Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Theodore Roosevelt Elementary (assigned) PK-6 0.9 mi
- Cocoa Beach Junior/Senior High (assigned) 7-12 1.1 mi
- Freedom 7 Elementary School of Internat... K-6 0.5 mi
- Our Saviour's School PK-8 3.0 mi
- Cape View Elementary PK-6 4.7 mi
- Thomas Jefferson Middle 7-8 4.7 mi
- Kld Learning Center K-12 5.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005