A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Views: 6,762 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $189,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Skylight, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Coffered Ceilings, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,626 sqft
- Parcel #: C0692400
- Zillow Home ID: 57756276
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-227K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06111 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Newington as a whole. Among 06111 homes, this home is valued 6.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% greater than in Newington, and 4.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06111 home values.
|53 Cedar St Newington, CT||$183K||3||1.5||1,336|
|61 Cedar St Newington, CT||$199K||3||1.5||1,711|
|14 Hartt Ln Newington, CT||$203K||3||1.5||1,705|
|4 Hartt Ln Newington, CT||$190K||3||1.5||1,450|
|18 Hartt Ln Newington, CT||$205K||3||2||1,724|
|24 Hartt Ln Newington, CT||$202K||3||1.5||1,626|
|15 Hartt Ln Newington, CT||$195K||3||1.5||1,296|
|20 Hartt Ln Newington, CT||$205K||4||2.5||1,670|
|5 Hartt Ln Newington, CT||$194K||3||1.5||1,600|
|32 Hartt Ln Newington, CT||$214K||3||2.5||1,656|
|78 Cedar St Newington, CT||$191K||3||2.5||1,437|
|17 Hartt Ln Newington, CT||$208K||3||1.5||1,448|
|27 Welles Dr Newington, CT||$222K||4||1.5||1,566|
|21 Hartt Ln Newington, CT||$201K||3||1.5||1,392|
|83 Cedar St Newington, CT||$242K||4||2.5||2,064|
|81 Cedar St Newington, CT||$205K||4||2.5||1,688|
|36 Hartt Ln Newington, CT||$204K||3||1.5||1,305|
|51 Welles Dr Newington, CT||$205K||2||1.5||1,267|
|84 Cedar St Newington, CT||$203K||3||1.5||1,603|
|57 Welles Dr Newington, CT||$190K||2||1||1,232|
Nearby Schools in Newington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!