- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
57 Chapel St, Derby, CT 064184 beds, 2 baths, 1,696 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $165,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,696 sqft
- Parcel #: 003275
- Zillow Home ID: 57900728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 57 Chapel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06418, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% greater than in Derby, and 16.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06418 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Derby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06418 home values.
- 59 Chapel St Derby, CT$99K11514
- New Haven Ave UNIT 105 Derby, CT$158K22.51,326
- New Haven Ave Derby, CT$155K31.51,341
- New Haven Ave UNIT 101 Derby, CT$228K32.51,934
- 63 Chapel St Derby, CT$137K321,250
- 55 Chapel St Derby, CT$149K311,193
- 53 Chapel St Derby, CT$143K421,280
- 10 Elm St Derby, CT$124K311,210
- 52 Chapel St Derby, CT$141K321,302
- 384 Tanner Marsh Rd Guilford, CT$393K422,112
- 49 Chapel St Derby, CT$157K31.51,435
- 833 Little Meadow Rd Guilford, CT$432K422,150
- 245 Nut Plains Rd Guilford, CT$278K321,144
- 9 Elm St Derby, CT$132K41.51,536
- 44-46 Chapel St Derby, CT$149K422,106
- 211 Whitethorn Dr Guilford, CT$456K332,450
- 75 Chapel St Derby, CT$179K31900
- 11-13 Elm St Derby, CT$157K422,088
- 155 Flat Iron Rd Guilford, CT$182K12800
- 48 Chapel St Derby, CT$111K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.