This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Views: 2,345 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $80,500
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:105 L:255
- Zillow Home ID: 98968821
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $226-315K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06492 home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Wallingford as a whole. Among 06492 homes, this home is valued 27.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Wallingford, and 54.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06492 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
|49 Duncan St Wallingford, CT||$300K||3||2.5||1,614|
|62 Duncan St Wallingford, CT||$241K||3||2||1,504|
|45 Duncan St Wallingford, CT||$325K||3||2.5||1,866|
|19 Carriage Dr Wallingford, CT||$191K||2||1||1,164|
|96 Wrinn St Wallingford, CT||$194K||3||1||1,098|
|43 Duncan St Wallingford, CT||$275K||3||2.5||1,581|
|90 Wrinn St Wallingford, CT||$217K||4||2||1,446|
|27 Carriage Dr Wallingford, CT||$197K||3||1||1,075|
|60 Duncan St Wallingford, CT||$218K||3||2.5||1,184|
|23 Carriage Dr Wallingford, CT||$206K||4||2||1,419|
|31 Carriage Dr Wallingford, CT||$190K||2||2||1,000|
|88 Wrinn St Wallingford, CT||$192K||3||2||1,032|
|57 North St Wallingford, CT||$163K||3||1||896|
|41 Duncan St Wallingford, CT||$274K||3||2.5||1,581|
|15 Carriage Dr Wallingford, CT||$188K||2||1||940|
|58 Duncan St Wallingford, CT||$214K||3||3||1,176|
|35 Carriage Dr Wallingford, CT||$181K||3||1.5||1,075|
|91 Wrinn St Wallingford, CT||$255K||3||1.5||1,438|
|86 Wrinn St Wallingford, CT||$177K||3||1.5||1,177|
|11 Carriage Dr Wallingford, CT||$210K||3||2||1,229|
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!