57 Howard St, Melrose, MA 021764 beds, 2 baths, 2,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $437,500
- Price/sqft: $179
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ Window AC, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Concrete, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks), FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_COMMON \ Common, HEA_COMMON \ Gas, HEA_COMMON \ Steam, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Steam, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Box/Bay/Bow Window(s), IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Stone/Ceramic Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Box/Bay/Bow Window(s), IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wood Flooring, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living RM/Dining RM Combo, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Other (See Remarks), RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Heat, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Varies per Unit, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Parcel #: M:E11 P:0000021
- Zillow Home ID: 56292820
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 57 Howard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% greater than in Melrose, and 74.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02176 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Melrose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02176 home values.
- # 1$354K11700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.