- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 911 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 4417769
- View Virtual Tour
- Basement \ Unfinished, Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, Flood Zone \ No, Garage Location \ Under, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, LotDescription \ Sloping, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Public, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement \ Walk Out, Foundation \ Stone, HeatFuel \ Pellet, Style \ Cape, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Cook Top-Electric, LotDescription \ Mountain View, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st floor Full Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedroom, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Pellet Stove, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Construction \ Existing, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 1 3\4, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Exterior Features CF \ Porch, Exterior Features CF \ Pool-Above Ground, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Bedroom 4 Level \ 2, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Dining Room Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Parcel #: BELN M:00120 B:000229 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86744195
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $50-117K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03570 homes, this home is 94.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 53.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Berlin, and 130.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berlin.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|49 Jasper St Berlin, NH||$66K||3||1||1,440|
|68 Jasper St Berlin, NH||$77K||3||2||1,748|
|58 Jasper St Berlin, NH||--||4||1||2,395|
|41 Jasper St Berlin, NH||$79K||3||2||1,810|
|67 Jasper St Berlin, NH||$48K||4||2||1,129|
|386 Willard St Berlin, NH||$65K||5||2||--|
|386 Willard St Berlin, NH||$72K||5||2||2,810|
|40 Jasper St Berlin, NH||$84K||3||2||1,691|
|88 Jasper St Berlin, NH||$65K||3||1.5||1,344|
|38 Jasper Dr Milan, NH||$64K||2||1||826|
|398 Willard St Berlin, NH||$67K||4||2.5||1,694|
|73 Jasper St Berlin, NH||$80K||8||3||3,332|
|400 Willard St Berlin, NH||$94K||4||3||2,282|
|390 Willard St Berlin, NH||$68K||4||2||2,630|
|386 Willard St Berlin, NH||$74K||5||2||2,895|
|32 Jasper St Berlin, NH||$59K||4||2||1,877|
|408 Willard St Berlin, NH||$51K||2||1||1,024|
|378 Willard St Berlin, NH||$62K||3||1||1,507|
|19 Jasper St Berlin, NH||$62K||4||2||2,273|
|397 Willard St Berlin, NH||$63K||5||2||1,987|
Nearby Schools in Berlin
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.