- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 315 days on Zillow
- Views: 13,287 all time views
- 62 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 201501195
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 6 spaces, 360 sqft
- Age Description \ Actual, AMENITIES \ Built-In Cabinets, AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, AMENITIES \ Crown Molding, AMENITIES \ French Door, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, ATTIC \ Pull-Down, BASEMENT \ Full, Bedrooms Fireplace Type \ Fire Place - Wood, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Albany, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Albany, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, County \ Albany, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Cedar, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Lighting, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Privacy Fence, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Shed, Family Rm Fireplace Type \ Fire Place - Wood, Family Room \ Yes, First Floor Bath \ Partial, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Attached, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Water, HEAT SYSTEM \ Radiator, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LA2Agent State \ NY, LA2Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA2Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Basement, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LO2Office State \ NY, LO2Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Privacy, Master Bath \ None, MASTER BEDROOM \ Second Floor, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, School District Code \ Albany, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ 3rd Party Approval, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Sub Area \ Albany City - South Central, Swis Code \ 010000, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 01010006404900010690000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29642327
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $248-435K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Buckingham Lake - Crestwood home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Albany as a whole. Among Buckingham Lake - Crestwood homes, this home is 26.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 36.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Buckingham Lake - Crestwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.8% lower than in Albany, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Buckingham Lake - Crestwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Buckingham Lake - Crestwood home values.
|61 Lenox Ave Albany, NY||$211K||3||1.5||1,421|
|59 Lenox Ave Albany, NY||$288K||3||1.5||2,318|
|63 Lenox Ave Albany, NY||$210K||3||1||1,680|
|53 Lenox Ave Albany, NY||$214K||4||2||1,653|
|64 Euclid Ave Albany, NY||$472K||5||4.5||4,123|
|68 Euclid Ave Albany, NY||$307K||3||3||2,600|
|51 Lenox Ave Albany, NY||$371K||5||3||3,565|
|67 Lenox Ave Albany, NY||$227K||4||2||1,776|
|74 Euclid Ave Albany, NY||$247K||3||2.5||2,088|
|56 Lenox Ave Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|54 Lenox Ave Albany, NY||$250K||3||1.5||1,872|
|78 Euclid Ave Albany, NY||$350K||4||2.1||3,444|
|47 Lenox Ave Albany, NY||$322K||4||1.5||2,478|
|43 Lenox Ave Albany, NY||$208K||4||1.5||1,508|
|65 Lenox Ave Albany, NY||$221K||3||1.5||1,564|
|58 Lenox Ave Albany, NY||$332K||3||1.5||3,188|
|60 Euclid Ave Albany, NY||$324K||3||2||3,060|
|50 Lenox Ave Albany, NY||$245K||4||2.5||1,904|
|62 Lenox Ave Albany, NY||$254K||4||2.5||2,188|
|46 Lenox Ave Albany, NY||$254K||5||2||2,335|
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!