This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 2,871 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $1
- Finished basement, 1256 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, OTH2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,978 sqft
- Parcel #: M:020 L:132 P:
- Zillow Home ID: 56910560
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $420-595K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01923 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Danvers as a whole. Among 01923 homes, this home is valued 55.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% less than in Danvers, and 81% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01923 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Danvers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01923 home values.
|55 Longbow Rd Danvers, MA||$586K||4||3||3,225|
|59 Longbow Rd Danvers, MA||$539K||4||3.5||2,380|
|10 Thomas Rd Danvers, MA||$491K||4||2||2,308|
|53 Longbow Rd Danvers, MA||$449K||3||2||2,042|
|54 Longbow Rd Danvers, MA||$493K||4||2.5||2,272|
|52 Longbow Rd Danvers, MA||$639K||5||3.5||3,811|
|8 Thomas Rd Danvers, MA||$497K||3||2.5||2,486|
|6 Thomas Rd Danvers, MA||$454K||3||2.5||1,930|
|56 Longbow Rd Danvers, MA||$534K||3||2.5||2,448|
|50 Longbow Rd Danvers, MA||$465K||3||2.5||2,018|
|51 Longbow Rd Danvers, MA||$513K||3||2.5||2,557|
|61 Longbow Rd Danvers, MA||$519K||5||3||2,500|
|4 Thomas Rd Danvers, MA||$551K||4||3.5||2,500|
|17 Thomas Rd Danvers, MA||$529K||4||2||2,856|
|15 Thomas Rd Danvers, MA||$512K||3||2.5||2,064|
|48 Longbow Rd Danvers, MA||$458K||3||2.5||1,997|
|32 Ledgewood Dr Danvers, MA||$550K||4||3||2,933|
|34 Ledgewood Dr Danvers, MA||$425K||3||2.5||1,666|
|30 Ledgewood Dr Danvers, MA||$488K||4||1.5||2,452|
|2 Thomas Rd Danvers, MA||$459K||3||2.5||2,030|
Nearby Schools in Danvers
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!