- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,555 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $179,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,328 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:118 L:295
- Zillow Home ID: 58000699
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $138-238K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06492 home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% decrease for Wallingford as a whole. Among 06492 homes, this home is valued 16.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Wallingford, and 54.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06492 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
|95 Church St Wallingford, CT||$260K||3||2||1,766|
|56 N Orchard St Wallingford, CT||$196K||3||1||990|
|51 N Orchard St Wallingford, CT||$231K||5||3.5||1,728|
|51 North St Wallingford, CT||$206K||3||1.5||1,500|
|81 Church St Wallingford, CT||$179K||4||2||1,488|
|99 Church St Wallingford, CT||$269K||3||2.5||1,847|
|96 Church St Wallingford, CT||$314K||6||3||3,585|
|39 N Orchard St Wallingford, CT||$169K||3||1.5||1,082|
|52 N Orchard St Wallingford, CT||$191K||3||2||1,300|
|82 Church St Wallingford, CT||$184K||2||1||1,040|
|100 Church St Wallingford, CT||$267K||4||2||2,484|
|48 N Orchard St Wallingford, CT||$199K||3||2||1,964|
|73 Church St Wallingford, CT||$234K||4||2||2,262|
|42 N Whittlesey Ave Wallingford, CT||$299K||6||3||2,916|
|40 N Orchard St Wallingford, CT||$196K||3||1||1,290|
|85 N Orchard St Wallingford, CT||$296K||6||3||3,267|
|105 Church St Wallingford, CT||$184K||1||1||--|
|91 N Orchard St Wallingford, CT||$271K||7||3||2,574|
|46 N Whittlesey Ave Wallingford, CT||$237K||4||2||2,216|
|34 N Whittlesey Ave Wallingford, CT||$294K||6||3.5||2,701|
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!