57 North Rd, Peru, MA 012353 beds, 3 baths, 2,367 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 550 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $25,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,367 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: M:0032 B:0037 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56813235
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 57 North Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% less than in Springfield Metro, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01235 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Springfield Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01235 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292