- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
57 Pine Knolls Dr, Dayville, CT 062413 beds, 3 baths, 1,989 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Propane,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Propane,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Rolling,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Porch Type \ Open,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Cape Cod,Water Source \ Private Well,
- Floor size: 1,989 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116948827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 57 Pine Knolls Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06241 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 38.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.6% greater than in Killingly, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292