- Lot: 0.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 40 days on Zillow
- Views: 831 all time views
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $26,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $20
- MLS #: 4413220
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Roads \ Paved, Sewer \ Leach Field, Style \ Ranch, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, LotDescription \ Level, Foundation \ Concrete, WaterHeater \ Electric, Electric \ 200 Amp, LotDescription \ Country Setting, Basement \ Crawl Space, Driveway \ Gravel, Foundation \ Other, HeatFuel \ Kerosene, Foundation \ Below Frostline, GarageAndParking \ 4 Parking Spaces, Construction \ Existing, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Number Stories \ 1, Land Gains YN \ Yes, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Wood Stove, Suitable Use CF \ Not Applicable, Village Name \ Middleton Corner NH, Interior Features CF \ Gas Stove, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, StreetType \ Rd
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: MDDN M:00008 B:000005 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86868602
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $103-221K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03887 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.2% fall for Middleton as a whole. Among 03887 homes, this home is 24.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03887, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.6% lower than in Middleton, and 25.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03887 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03887 home values.
|60 Pinkham Rd Middleton, NH||$74K||2||1||814|
|53 Pinkham Rd Middleton, NH||$99K||3||2||1,264|
|38 Pinkham Rd Middleton, NH||$81K||2||2||1,256|
|20 Pinkham Rd Middleton, NH||$191K||5||1||2,660|
|25 Auen Way Middleton, NH||$158K||3||2||1,376|
|20 Auen Way Middleton, NH||$168K||3||2||1,638|
|14 Auen Way Middleton, NH||$155K||3||1||1,519|
|24 Auen Way Middleton, NH||$149K||3||1||1,343|
|33 Auen Way Middleton, NH||$159K||3||2||1,156|
|32 Auen Way Middleton, NH||$167K||4||2||1,638|
|39 Auen Way Middleton, NH||$172K||3||2||1,874|
|43 Auen Way Middleton, NH||$185K||2||2||1,739|
|13 Shore Dr Middleton, NH||$130K||2||1||1,083|
|33 Shore Dr Middleton, NH||$114K||3||1||1,586|
|35 Shore Dr Middleton, NH||$171K||3||2||1,806|
|35 Shore Dr Middleton, NH||$186K||3||2||1,536|
|16 Shore Dr Middleton, NH||$204K||1||1||833|
|20 Shore Dr Middleton, NH||$199K||--||1||835|
|22 Shore Dr Middleton, NH||$212K||2||1||1,022|
|6 Shore Dr Middleton, NH||$256K||3||2||1,745|
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!