- Lot: 1.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 3,979 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0010 L:0006-D
- Zillow Home ID: 55954495
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $269-500K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02703 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 3.1% fall for Attleboro as a whole. Among 02703 homes, this home is valued 37.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Attleboro, and 28.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02703 home values.
|58 Robinson Ave Attleboro, MA||$313K||3||1.5||1,938|
|80 Robinson Ave Attleboro, MA||$229K||3||1.75||1,470|
|71 Robinson Ave Attleboro, MA||$230K||2||2||1,040|
|74 Robinson Ave Attleboro, MA||$336K||3||3||2,084|
|79 Robinson Ave Attleboro, MA||$278K||3||1.5||1,308|
|83 Robinson Ave Attleboro, MA||$595K||4||3||4,000|
|70 Robinson Ave Attleboro, MA||$457K||3||2.5||2,695|
|87 Robinson Ave Attleboro, MA||$219K||3||1.5||1,267|
|63 Robinson Ave Attleboro, MA||$261K||3||1.5||1,632|
|6 Donald Ln Attleboro, MA||$291K||1||1||1,251|
|95 Robinson Ave Attleboro, MA||$204K||3||1||864|
|14 Donald Ln Attleboro, MA||$309K||3||2.5||1,594|
|9 Donald Ln Attleboro, MA||$248K||3||1.5||1,338|
|97 Robinson Ave Attleboro, MA||$188K||1||1||728|
|11 G Donald Weston Sr Dr North Attleboro, MA||$229K||--||--||--|
|96 Robinson Ave Attleboro, MA||$266K||3||1.5||1,849|
|17 Donald Ln Attleboro, MA||$302K||3||1.5||1,613|
|30 Donald Ln Attleboro, MA||$370K||4||2.5||2,126|
|Donald Ln Attleboro, MA||$370K||4||2.5||2,126|
|25 Donald Ln Attleboro, MA||$372K||4||2.5||2,224|
Nearby Schools in Attleboro
5-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!