This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Views: 779 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $295,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Multi Zone Heat
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Garden Area
- Exterior Siding: Brick
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Family Rm/Den Description: Ceiling Fan
- Family Rm/Den Description: Fireplace
- Family Rm/Den Description: First Level
- Family Rm/Den Description: Vaulted Ceiling
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Under House
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- Ceiling Fan
- Granite or Corian Countertops
- Open Floor Plan
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Kitchen Description: Remodeled
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Lot Description: Subdivision
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Public Rec Facilities
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Other Room 1 Description: Dining Area
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Private Well
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,888 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0001 B:003A L:108
- Zillow Home ID: 59080708
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-330K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06447, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% higher than in Marlborough, and 61% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06447 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marlborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06447 home values.
|61 S Buckboard Ln Marlborough, CT||$279K||3||2.5||2,080|
|55 S Buckboard Ln Marlborough, CT||$295K||3||2.5||2,126|
|65 S Buckboard Ln Marlborough, CT||$291K||4||2||2,150|
|56 S Buckboard Ln Marlborough, CT||$258K||3||2||1,704|
|60 S Buckboard Ln Marlborough, CT||$264K||3||2||1,920|
|54 S Buckboard Ln Marlborough, CT||$314K||3||4||2,300|
|51 S Buckboard Ln Marlborough, CT||$319K||3||3.5||2,033|
|64 S Buckboard Ln Marlborough, CT||$218K||3||2||1,388|
|71 S Buckboard Ln Marlborough, CT||$244K||3||2||1,368|
|50 S Buckboard Ln Marlborough, CT||$425K||4||4||3,179|
|21 Carriage Ln Marlborough, CT||$473K||4||3||4,068|
|27 Carriage Ln Marlborough, CT||$366K||3||2.5||2,071|
|28 Carriage Ln Marlborough, CT||$414K||4||2.5||2,949|
|66 S Buckboard Ln Marlborough, CT||$255K||4||3||1,690|
|44 S Buckboard Ln Marlborough, CT||$227K||3||2||1,368|
|24 Carriage Ln Marlborough, CT||$239K||3||2||1,340|
|49 S Buckboard Ln Marlborough, CT||$233K||3||2||1,294|
|28 Buckboard Ln Marlborough, CT||$215K||3||2.5||1,272|
|17 Carriage Ln Marlborough, CT||$325K||3||2.5||2,135|
|42 S Buckboard Ln Marlborough, CT||$290K||3||2.5||2,172|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.