- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 964 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $115,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $81
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Parcel #: 005256
- Zillow Home ID: 58112369
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-210K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06241 homes, this home is valued 5.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22% greater than in Killingly, and 132.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|65 Soap St Dayville, CT||$176K||3||2||1,884|
|51 Soap St Dayville, CT||$164K||4||2||1,080|
|61 Soap St Dayville, CT||$134K||--||--||--|
|45 Soap St Dayville, CT||$167K||3||1||1,245|
|69 Soap St Dayville, CT||$175K||3||2||1,834|
|41 Soap St Dayville, CT||$159K||3||1||1,614|
|37 Pleasant St Dayville, CT||$160K||4||2||1,339|
|39 Soap St Dayville, CT||$149K||3||1||925|
|40 Pleasant St Dayville, CT||$94K||3||1||1,117|
|81 Soap St Dayville, CT||$224K||3||2.5||1,728|
|36 Soap St Dayville, CT||$141K||3||1||1,008|
|77 Soap St Dayville, CT||$179K||4||2||1,600|
|32 Pleasant St Dayville, CT||$161K||2||2||1,260|
|33 Soap St Dayville, CT||$142K||3||1||1,104|
|85 Soap St Dayville, CT||$268K||3||2.5||2,304|
|32 Soap St Dayville, CT||$168K||4||2||1,832|
|63 Soap St Dayville, CT||$167K||2||1.5||1,288|
|25 Pleasant St Dayville, CT||$163K||3||1.5||1,369|
|89 Soap St Dayville, CT||$206K||3||1.5||1,560|
|26 Pleasant St Dayville, CT||$177K||5||1.5||2,622|
Nearby Schools in Killingly
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!