- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1840
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,706 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 4354665
- Coldwell Banker Linwood Real Estate
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- General \ Smoke Detector, Lot Description \ Level, Lot Description \ Access Type - Road, Area Amenities \ Biking, Kitchen Center Island, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Exterior \ Out Building, Basement \ Partial, Lot Size \ Under 1\2 Acre, Heating Type \ Multi-Zone Heat, General \ Storage Area, Age \ Over 50 Years Old, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, General \ Window Treatments, Interior \ Blinds, Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Bath Jacuzzi Tub, Sewer \ Public, Exterior \ Sidewalk, General \ Workshop, Bath Tub and Shower, Water \ Municipal Water, Pre-Wiring \ Phone Jacks, General \ Fire Alarms
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,090 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: LTLN M:84 B:90 L:
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 86763050
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $128-260K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03561 homes, this home is 34.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 42.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.4% higher than in Town of Littleton, and 30.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03561 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Littleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|49 South St Littleton, NH||$170K||4||2||3,516|
|85 South St Littleton, NH||$277K||8||4||4,620|
|41 South St Littleton, NH||$151K||4||2||2,286|
|85 Kilburn St Littleton, NH||$140K||3||1.5||1,746|
|70 Kilburn St Littleton, NH||$120K||2||1||1,182|
|91 Kilburn St Littleton, NH||$143K||2||2||1,782|
|77 Kilburn St Littleton, NH||$145K||3||2||1,456|
|23 Bronson St Littleton, NH||$180K||4||2.5||3,018|
|24 Bronson St Littleton, NH||$137K||1||1||1,014|
|109 South St Littleton, NH||$188K||3||2||2,715|
|85 South St Littleton, NH||$323K||8||4||4,247|
|97 South St Littleton, NH||$287K||6||4||4,200|
|110 South St Littleton, NH||$105K||2||1||1,188|
|76 South St Littleton, NH||$145K||4||1||1,432|
|56 Kilburn St Littleton, NH||$145K||3||2||1,992|
|33 South St Littleton, NH||$148K||3||2||2,004|
|67 Kilburn St Littleton, NH||$133K||3||1.5||1,458|
|34 Bronson St Littleton, NH||$124K||4||2||1,922|
|48 Kilburn St Littleton, NH||$102K||3||1||1,004|
|5 Curtis Ct Littleton, NH||$236K||4||3||2,382|
Nearby Schools in Town of Littleton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!