A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $111,500
- Price/sqft: $67
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Asbestos, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Parcel #: M:1206 B:348 L:24-2
- Zillow Home ID: 58917283
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 1% fall for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 21.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06451 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% higher than in Meriden, and 115.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|58 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$238K||3||3||2,520|
|60 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$234K||3||2.5||2,640|
|33 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$200K||3||1.5||1,388|
|45 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$201K||3||1.5||1,896|
|69 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$252K||3||2.5||2,016|
|48 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$287K||3||3||3,035|
|51 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$209K||4||1.5||2,164|
|77 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$189K||3||1.5||1,339|
|34 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$209K||4||1||2,206|
|25 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$208K||3||2.5||1,478|
|26 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$201K||3||1.5||2,058|
|87 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$214K||5||2||2,414|
|15 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$186K||--||--||--|
|16 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$175K||2||2||1,224|
|10 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$177K||3||2||1,224|
|76 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$155K||2||1||1,226|
|80 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$192K||3||1.5||1,620|
|956 W Main St Meriden, CT||$203K||2||2||1,685|
|92 Spruce St Meriden, CT||$164K||3||2||1,290|
|793 W Main St APT F Meriden, CT||$122K||2||1.5||1,314|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!