- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
57 Traci Ln, East Fishkill, NY 125334 beds, 4 baths, 5,538 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2.24 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2000 for $110,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 720 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,538 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13280000645700047033680000
- Zillow Home ID: 55687679
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 57 Traci Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12533, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.9% lower than in Hopewell Junction, and 55.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12533 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hopewell Junction.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12533 home values.
- 19 Appalachian Trail Ea East Fishkill, NY$594K44.54,721
- 59 Traci Ln East Fishkill, NY$616K43.54,548
- 16 Southview Ln Hopewell Junction, NY$346K42.52,356
- 53 Traci Ln East Fishkill, NY$516K433,210
- 51 Traci Ln East Fishkill, NY$532K33.53,185
- 14 Southview Ln East Fishkill, NY$284K421,936
- 39 Shepards Way East Fishkill, NY$575K345,400
- 2 Van Wyck Lake Rd East Fishkill, NY$499K42.53,800
- 15 Derek Way Hopewell Junction, NY$430K42.52,685
- 15 Derek Dr East Fishkill, NY$436K32.52,685
- 55 Derek Way Hopewell Junction, NY$440K32.53,000
- 15 Traci Ln Hopewell Junction, NY$420K42.52,864
- 62 Traci Ln East Fishkill, NY$608K33.53,858
- 12 Southview Ln Hopewell Junction, NY$224K321,377
- 11 Traci Ln Hopewell Junction, NY$393K42.52,940
- 45 Traci Ln East Fishkill, NY$496K32.53,150
- 148 Creekside Rd Hopewell Junction, NY$576K43.53,880
- 18 Southview Ln Hopewell Junction, NY$311K42.52,400
- 54 Traci Ln East Fishkill, NY$507K434,047
- 140 Creekside Rd Hopewell Junction, NY$535K443,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.