- Lot: 5,837 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 207 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 71766324
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Concrete Floor, Basement Feature \ Full, Basement Feature \ Walk Out, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ None, Electric Feature \ 200 Amps, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Energy Features \ Storm Doors, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Porch - Enclosed, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Fieldstone, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Steam, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, Hot Water \ Tank, Insulation Feature \ Fiberglass, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Other (See Remarks), Lead Paint \ Unknown, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Paved Drive, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Parking Feature \ Paved Driveway, Road Type \ Paved, Road Type \ Public, Road Type \ Publicly Maint., Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Type \ Detached, Uffi \ Unknown, Utility Connections \ for Electric Dryer, Utility Connections \ for Gas Oven, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, WATER \ City/Town Water, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0122 B:0000 L:11
- Zillow Home ID: 56177830
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is 10% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% lower than in Holyoke, and 41.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
|53 Westfield Rd Holyoke, MA||$183K||6||2||3,286|
|94 Merrick Ave Holyoke, MA||$152K||3||1.5||1,213|
|65 Westfield Rd Holyoke, MA||$167K||5||2||1,928|
|88 Merrick Ave Holyoke, MA||$171K||3||2||1,539|
|44-46 Westfield Rd Holyoke, MA||$243K||8||3||3,583|
|60 Westfield Rd Holyoke, MA||$116K||3||1||1,586|
|97 Merrick Ave Holyoke, MA||$151K||3||2||1,086|
|76 Merrick Ave Holyoke, MA||$164K||3||1||1,552|
|67 Westfield Rd Holyoke, MA||$154K||3||2||1,428|
|40-42 Westfield Rd Holyoke, MA||$167K||6||2||2,936|
|72 Merrick Ave Holyoke, MA||$156K||3||1||1,270|
|36-38 Westfield Rd Holyoke, MA||$236K||8||3||3,376|
|57 Hitchcock St Holyoke, MA||$152K||6||2||2,434|
|59 Hitchcock St Holyoke, MA||$149K||3||1||1,568|
|79 Merrick Ave Holyoke, MA||$142K||3||1||1,133|
|55 Hitchcock St Holyoke, MA||$139K||3||1.5||1,392|
|70 Merrick Ave Holyoke, MA||$148K||3||1||876|
|71 Westfield Rd Holyoke, MA||$183K||4||2||1,736|
|70-72 Westfield Rd Holyoke, MA||$212K||6||3||4,262|
|508 Hillside Ave Holyoke, MA||$151K||3||1||1,478|
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!