- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
57 Woodland St, Newburyport, MA 019503 beds, 2 baths, 1,719 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $410,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,719 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0059 B:0065 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56953916
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 57 Woodland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01950 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.2% lower than in Boston Metro, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01950 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 286 High St Newburyport, MA$926K33.53,739
- 55 Woodland St Newburyport, MA$608K51.52,760
- 19 Carlton Dr Newburyport, MA$306K211,412
- 54 Woodland St Newburyport, MA$645K34.53,515
- 286 High St Newburyport, MA$743K--15,000
- 17 Carlton Dr Newburyport, MA$292K31960
- 8 Magnolia St UNIT 8 Newburyport, MA$391K21.51,470
- 284 High St Newburyport, MA$464K41.51,738
- 3 Magnolia St Newburyport, MA$369K211,651
- 52 Woodland St Newburyport, MA$454K41.51,618
- 282 High St Newburyport, MA$449K42.51,738
- 20 Magnolia St UNIT 20 Newburyport, MA$394K31.51,278
- 267 High St Newburyport, MA$766K33.52,852
- 53 Woodland St Newburyport, MA$395K221,452
- 275 High St Newburyport, MA$1.17M42.53,896
- 15 Carlton Dr Newburyport, MA$304K311,132
- 50 Woodland St Newburyport, MA$537K31.52,344
- 12 Carlton Dr Newburyport, MA$306K311,012
- 280 High St Newburyport, MA$847K543,424
- 265 High St Newburyport, MA$565K31.51,602
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.