- Built in 1985
- 476 days on Zillow
- Views: 810 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $1,350
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Price/sqft: $250
- MLS #: 14-150
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Roof \ Composition Shingle, Water \ Public Water, Heating System \ Heat Pump, Cooling System \ Heat Pump, Garage \ None, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Wood, Walls \ Sheetrock, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen - Combo, Fencing \ None, Interior Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Features \ 8' + Ceilings, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Wood, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Studio \ No, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Floors \ Tile, Fireplace \ None, Exterior Features \ Waterfront, Floors \ Tile, Heated SqFt Range \ 1600 - 1799, Waterfront (Y\N) \ Yes, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar, Foundation \ Pilings, Construction \ Masonry Plank, Heating System \ Central Heat, Cooling System \ Central Air, Storage \ Outside, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Whirlpool, Construction \ Masonry Plank, Exterior Features \ Community Boat Ramp, Exterior Features \ Sound Side, Sewer \ Private Sewer System, Storage \ Extra Closet, Road Type \ Private Road, Interior Features \ Window Treatments, Drive Type \ Asphalt, Type of Property \ Condo, Exterior Features \ Sound View, Style \ condo, Interior Features \ Furnishings, Exterior Features \ Community Dock, Exterior Features \ Community Pool, Exterior Features \ Sound Front, Exterior Features \ Screened Porch, Exterior Features \ Tennis, Map Area \ Area 4 Atlantic Beach to Salter Path, Exterior Features \ Front Porch, Limited Service \ No, Comp Only \ No, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Single Family, Listing Type \ ER
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2109172610
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $255-425K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 2.5% next year. Among 28512 homes, this home is 66.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28512, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% greater than in Pine Knoll Shores, and 70.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28512 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pine Knoll Shores.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Pine Knoll Shores
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!