570 Cypress Rd UNIT 570, Newington, CT 061112 beds, 2 baths, 1,162 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1984
- HOA Fee: $227
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $127,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Flooring: Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 440
- Floor size: 1,162 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: P2400700
- Zillow Home ID: 58149359
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 570 Cypress Road UNIT 570
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Newington, and 13.4% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06111 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.