570 El Dorado Ave, Oakland, CA 946115 beds, 3 baths, 2,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1897
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $975,000
- Price/sqft: $427
- Parking: None
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,284 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1907
- Parcel #: 010 081402601
- Zillow Home ID: 24744134
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 570 El Dorado Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Piedmont Avenue market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.2% lower than in Oakland, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Piedmont Avenue home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Piedmont Avenue home values.
- 3815 Harrison St APT 304 Oakland, CA$818K21--
- 564 El Dorado Ave Oakland, CA$1.08M62.53,400
- 576 El Dorado Ave Oakland, CA$989K422,338
- 124 Moss Ave Oakland, CA$1.22M------
- 126 Moss Ave Oakland, CA$849K------
- 560 El Dorado Ave Oakland, CA$880K311,600
- 130 Moss Ave Oakland, CA$1.78M23127,953
- 3767 Harrison St Oakland, CA$945K422,003
- 571 El Dorado Ave Oakland, CA$996K31.52,085
- 3761 Harrison St Oakland, CA$1.63M262613,889
- 3773 Harrison St Oakland, CA$713K31.51,902
- 565 El Dorado Ave Oakland, CA$1M522,773
- 556 El Dorado Ave Oakland, CA$508K21896
- 3779 Harrison St Oakland, CA$1.62M2112,121
- 134 Moss Ave Oakland, CA$928K321,839
- 3751 Harrison St APT 101 Oakland, CA$272K11641
- 581 El Dorado Ave Oakland, CA--------
- 3751 Harrison St APT 103 Oakland, CA$274K11661
- 3751 Harrison St APT 305 Oakland, CA$311K21754
- 3751 Harrison St APT 105 Oakland, CA$311K21754
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292