- Lot: 5.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $411
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ Yes, Horse Property Description \ Fenced, Horse Property Description \ Pasture, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Mountains, Water \ Spring, Water \ Storage Tank, Water \ Well - Shared
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10008139000
- Zillow Home ID: 16162675
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $705K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95065 home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95065 homes, this home is valued 76.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% less than in Santa Cruz, and 15.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95065 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95065 home values.
|580 Mountain View Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$608K||2||2||974|
|295 Canyon Oaks Santa Cruz, CA||$711K||4||2||1,788|
|341 Canyon Oaks Santa Cruz, CA||$750K||3||2||1,784|
|283 Canyon Oaks Santa Cruz, CA||$806K||3||2||2,079|
|581 Mountain View Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$661K||2||1||752|
|195 Blue Jay Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$1.15M||4||3||2,935|
|301 Canyon Oaks Santa Cruz, CA||$918K||3||2||2,262|
|270 Canyon Oaks Santa Cruz, CA||$2.11M||7||5||3,838|
|190 Canyon Oaks Santa Cruz, CA||$589K||2||1||1,461|
|610 Mountain View Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$988K||--||3||2,395|
|495 Mountain View Rd # R Santa Cruz, CA||$790K||--||--||--|
|495 Mountain View Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$753K||3||2.5||1,624|
|141 Canyon Oaks Santa Cruz, CA||$695K||3||1.5||1,550|
|583 Mountain View Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$727K||2||2||1,565|
|585 Mountain View Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$1.2M||6||4.5||3,127|
|587 Mountain View Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$599K||2||1||424|
|305 Mountain View Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$1.21M||4||2.5||3,197|
|151 Mountain View Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$663K||2||1||1,004|
|670 Mountain View Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$1.05M||3||2||2,471|
|680 Mountain View Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$933K||3||2||2,199|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!