570 Route 9p, Saratoga Springs, NY 128665 beds, 3 baths, 2,044 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 121 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1999 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $318
- MLS #: 201410249
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 926 sqft
- Flooring: Softwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 10 spaces, 696 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,044 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot width: 328
- Parcel #: 41528921900000020350010000
- Zillow Home ID: 53748336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 570 Route 9p
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12866, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% greater than in Saratoga Springs, and 71.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12866 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saratoga Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12866 home values.
- 569 Route 9p Saratoga Springs, NY$735K311,196
- 567 Route 9p Saratoga Springs, NY$248K211,180
- 565 Route 9p Saratoga Springs, NY$250K21.51,164
- 563 Route 9p Saratoga Springs, NY$392K311,900
- 563 Route 9p Saratoga Springs, NY$387K521,900
- 561 Route 9p Saratoga Springs, NY$289K41.51,488
- 561 Route 9p # A Saratoga Springs, NY$305K21.51,660
- 571 Route 9p Saratoga Springs, NY$639K341,952
- 1 Luther Rd Saratoga Springs, NY$1.12M444,462
- 555 Route 9p Saratoga Springs, NY$263K311,152
- 573 Route 9p Saratoga Springs, NY$454K11.51,434
- 1 Fog Horn Way Saratoga Springs, NY$579K42.52,550
- 553 Route 9p Saratoga Springs, NY$607K521,900
- 575 Route 9p Saratoga Springs, NY$168K----280
- 551 Route 9p Saratoga Springs, NY$232K311,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.