- Built in 1955
- HOA Fee: $366
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $171
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Storage Area, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage Type \ Under Building, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 39
- Floor size: 820 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:219 B:0460 L:02428
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57964355
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $107-198K.
Market guideZillow predicts Prospect Hill home values will fall 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.9% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among Prospect Hill homes, this home is valued 54.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Prospect Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.2% less than in New Haven, and 75.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Prospect Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Prospect Hill home values.
|Other Units in this Building (34)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 570 Whitney Ave|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!