- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5700 Mariner St APT 806, Tampa, FL 336093 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,964 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 1977 for $92,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,964 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 1125881088
- Zillow Home ID: 45045842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5700 Mariner Street APT 806
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beach Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 51% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.8% lower than in Tampa, and 53.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Beach Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beach Park home values.