- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- 354 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,980 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $64
- MLS #: 21284896
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 798 sqft
- Parking: 1 space
- Building Information \ Smoke Alarm, Building Levels \ Two, Building Utilities \ Cable Connected, Building Utilities \ Gas Connected, Building Utilities \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Building Utilities \ Municipal Storm Connected, Construction Status \ Resale/Previously Occupied, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior \ Wood, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Laundry \ Common, Lot Information \ Access Street, Operating Expense \ Advertising, Operating Expense \ Insurance, Operating Expense \ Maintenance, Operating Expense \ PropTaxes, Operating Expense \ Utilities, Property Sub Type \ 1-4 Units Residential, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Tenant Pays \ NoFees, Unit Parking \ On Street
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,546 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 491003201008000701
- Zillow Home ID: 1219404
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46219 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46219 homes, this home is 14.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46219, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 112.1% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 33.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46219 home values.
|115 S Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$80K||--||--||4,335|
|5731 Julian Ave Indianapolis, IN||$76K||2||1||1,410|
|5724 Julian Ave Indianapolis, IN||$157K||--||--||5,292|
|5735 Julian Ave Indianapolis, IN||$76K||3||--||1,248|
|69 S Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$132K||4||1||2,500|
|5726 Julian Ave Indianapolis, IN||$78K||2||--||1,232|
|5730 Julian Ave Indianapolis, IN||$77K||3||--||1,232|
|63 S Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$93K||2||1||840|
|5739 Julian Ave Indianapolis, IN||$78K||2||1||1,716|
|135 S Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$107K||3||--||1,776|
|124 S Bolton Ave Warren Park, IN||$126K||4||2||3,154|
|5734 Julian Ave Indianapolis, IN||$81K||3||--||1,232|
|61 S Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$132K||3||--||1,982|
|5741 Julian Ave Indianapolis, IN||$76K||2||--||1,332|
|55 S Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$150K||5||5||3,140|
|E Bonna Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|5745 Julian Ave Indianapolis, IN||$102K||3||1.5||1,877|
|5717 Bonna Ave Indianapolis, IN||$69K||2||--||638|
|49 S Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$1.01M||--||--||73,335|
|201 S Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$137K||--||--||4,368|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!