5702 Argosy Ct, Orlando, FL 328194 beds, 3 baths, 2,317 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Excellent location near: Disney, Universal Studios, International Drive, Sea World & Lockheed Martin. Easy access to Airport, Downtown, shopping, restaurants, and major highways.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- HOA Fee: $36
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $166
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 529 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,317 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 212328593800200
- Zillow Home ID: 46168967
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5702 Argosy Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32819 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 136.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 275.7% higher than in Bay Hill, and 292.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bay Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- 5708 Argosy Ct Orlando, FL$316K422,241
- 5717 Bay Side Dr Orlando, FL$319K422,185
- 5723 Bay Side Dr Orlando, FL$366K42.52,439
- 9143 Windjammer Ln Orlando, FL$337K42.52,564
- 9137 Windjammer Ln Orlando, FL$381K42.52,690
- 5701 Argosy Ct Orlando, FL$347K422,156
- 5714 Argosy Ct Orlando, FL$324K422,195
- 5729 Bay Side Dr Orlando, FL$491K43.53,163
- 9149 Windjammer Ln Orlando, FL$332K432,400
- 9149 Windjammer Ln # SE Orlando, FL$335K432,400
- 9131 Windjammer Ln Orlando, FL$343K422,157
- Bay Side Dr Orlando, FL$800K445,372
- 5707 Argosy Ct Orlando, FL$324K422,089
- 9125 Windjammer Ln Orlando, FL$353K422,317
- 5735 Bay Side Dr Orlando, FL$367K32.53,330
- 5713 Argosy Ct Orlando, FL$345K422,401
- 5722 Bay Side Dr Orlando, FL$347K422,148
- 5716 Bay Side Dr Orlando, FL$347K42.52,213
- 5710 Bay Side Dr Orlando, FL$442K33.53,041
- 9120 Windjammer Ln Orlando, FL$403K432,438
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.