5702 Stockport Ct, Chesterfield, VA 238325 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,629 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Qualla Forest is close to shopping areas and Highway 288. Friendly neighborhood and excellent schools.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $254,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 483 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Finished 2 Car Attached Garage with Opener, Paved Driveway, Extra closets, Corner Lot
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,629 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Parcel #: 748675655000000
- Zillow Home ID: 65198705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5702 Stockport Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23832 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 40.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19% higher than in Chesterfield, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chesterfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23832 home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,388 sqft, 12,196 sqft lot, built in 1986
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 5708 Stockport Ct Chesterfield, VA$225K432,183
- 5701 Stockport Pl Chesterfield, VA$231K42.52,191
- 5636 Stockport Turn Chesterfield, VA$225K432,266
- 5714 Stockport Ct Chesterfield, VA$210K52.52,530
- 5643 Charter Oak Dr Chesterfield, VA$209K42.52,122
- 5707 Stockport Pl Chesterfield, VA$226K42.52,229
- 5720 Stockport Ct Chesterfield, VA$229K42.52,372
- 5703 Stockport Ct Chesterfield, VA$255K42.52,665
- 5637 Charter Oak Dr Chesterfield, VA$215K42.52,032
- 5848 Hereld Green Dr Chesterfield, VA$255K43.52,746
- 5630 Stockport Turn Chesterfield, VA$202K321,636
- 5709 Stockport Ct Chesterfield, VA$224K432,200
- 5842 Hereld Green Dr Chesterfield, VA$230K42.52,546
- 5713 Stockport Pl Chesterfield, VA$224K42.52,231
- 5637 Stockport Turn Chesterfield, VA$202K332,160
- 5715 Stockport Ct Chesterfield, VA$232K42.52,800
- 5836 Hereld Green Dr Chesterfield, VA$226K432,380
- 5631 Charter Oak Dr Chesterfield, VA$205K42.52,206
- 5631 Stockport Turn Chesterfield, VA$230K432,282
- 5624 Stockport Turn Chesterfield, VA$231K42.52,304
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!