5704 28th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554173 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $205,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 2402824130208
- Zillow Home ID: 1920399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5704 28th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wenonah, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.1% higher than in Minneapolis, and 143.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wenonah home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wenonah home values.
- 5700 28th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$112K2--816
- 5708 28th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$168K311,006
- 5712 28th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$93K21700
- 5716 28th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$139K21949
- 5656 28th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$171K211,092
- 5720 28th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$178K411,470
- 5652 28th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$263K41.751,707
- 5724 28th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$137K21.75780
- 5705 27th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$171K311,095
- 5701 27th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$167K211,062
- 5709 27th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$169K411,011
- 5715 27th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$182K311,119
- 5648 28th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$191K421,572
- 5717 27th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$139K21632
- 5728 28th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$161K31.51,104
- 5657 27th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$193K321,109
- 5721 27th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$170K311,036
- 5644 28th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$182K32.51,407
- 5653 27th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$175K311,092
- 5732 28th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$175K31.51,114
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.