- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5705 Wagon Train Rd, Austin, TX 787494 beds, 3 baths, 2,157 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,365 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2008
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,157 sqft
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 318232
- Zillow Home ID: 29483763
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5705 Wagon Train Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78749 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.3% less than in Austin Metro, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78749 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78749 home values.
- 5707 Wagon Train Rd Austin, TX$297K--32,317
- 5703 Wagon Train Rd Austin, TX$295K422,084
- 5616 Kayview Dr Austin, TX$317K--32,375
- 5709 Wagon Train Rd Austin, TX$298K--22,510
- 5614 Kayview Dr Austin, TX$390K435,614
- 5700 Kayview Dr Austin, TX$309K--31,945
- 5701 Wagon Train Rd Austin, TX$297K--32,335
- 5702 Wagon Train Rd Austin, TX$302K--32,399
- 5704 Kayview Dr Austin, TX$259K321,573
- 5612 Kayview Dr Austin, TX$291K--32,115
- 5711 Wagon Train Rd Austin, TX$317K42.52,481
- 5706 Kayview Dr Austin, TX$270K--31,844
- 5668 Wagon Train Rd Austin, TX$321K--32,497
- 5671 Wagon Train Rd Austin, TX$318K--32,418
- 5706 Wagon Train Rd Austin, TX$321K--32,554
- 5610 Kayview Dr Austin, TX$323K532,852
- 5708 Kayview Dr Austin, TX$238K321,347
- 5801 Wagon Train Rd Austin, TX$277K--32,112
- 5666 Wagon Train Rd Austin, TX$280K--32,040
- 7617 Hawkeye Dr Austin, TX$302K--32,399
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.