- Lot: 7,579 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 67 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,098 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $63
- MLS #: 21332181
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space, 280 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrugerator, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ BreakfastRoom, Eating Area \ KitchenUpdated, Equipment \ SecAlarmMonitored, Equipment \ SmokeAlarm, Equipment \ WaterSoftenerPaid, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ BarnMini, Exterior Amenities \ DrivewayConcrete, Exterior Amenities \ FenceFullRear, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Parking Other \ GarDrOpenr, Heat \ ForcedAir, Heat \ HeatPump, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ StormSewer, Lot Information \ TreeMature, Master Bedroom Description \ Bath Half, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Porch \ PorchCovrd, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Broker, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Electric
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 491503142006000300
- Zillow Home ID: 1132870
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46237 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46237 homes, this home is 29.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46237, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 1.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
|5710 Bahia Ct Indianapolis, IN||$80K||3||--||1,064|
|5203 Bahia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$76K||3||1||1,014|
|5131 Bahia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$81K||3||1||1,260|
|5716 Bahia Ct Indianapolis, IN||$98K||3||2||1,428|
|5723 Sage Ct Indianapolis, IN||$77K||3||--||984|
|Bahia Dr Indianapolis, IN||--||3||--||1,014|
|5125 Bahia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$76K||3||1||1,014|
|5707 Bahia Ct Indianapolis, IN||$73K||3||--||910|
|5215 Bahia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$96K||4||3||1,584|
|5715 Bahia Ct Indianapolis, IN||$88K||3||--||1,240|
|5705 Sage Ct Indianapolis, IN||$76K||3||1||936|
|5727 Sage Ct Indianapolis, IN||$77K||3||--||984|
|5715 Sage Ct Indianapolis, IN||$99K||2||2||1,506|
|5219 Bahia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$89K||3||--||1,204|
|5117 Bahia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$75K||3||--||910|
|5721 Bahia Ct Indianapolis, IN||$105K||3||1||1,464|
|5204 Bahia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$73K||3||1||884|
|5208 Bahia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$105K||4||1.5||1,876|
|5130 Bahia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$72K||3||1||910|
|5212 Bahia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$79K||3||--||1,139|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!