- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5706 Deblyn Ave, Raleigh, NC 276122 baths, 1,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $240,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 078612974128000
- Zillow Home ID: 6386763
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5706 Deblyn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% lower than in Raleigh, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 5710 Deblyn Ave Raleigh, NC$213K--21,600
- 5700 Deblyn Ave Raleigh, NC$299K--21,866
- 5716 Deblyn Ave Raleigh, NC$249K--32,241
- 5703 Deblyn Ave Raleigh, NC$251K321,808
- 5707 Deblyn Ave Raleigh, NC$247K321,517
- 5507 Parkwood Dr Raleigh, NC$342K32.52,317
- 5618 Deblyn Ave Raleigh, NC$270K--21,951
- 5720 Deblyn Ave Raleigh, NC$269K433,003
- 5501 Parkwood Dr Raleigh, NC$381K--2.52,433
- 5701 Deblyn Ave Raleigh, NC$287K----2,214
- 5713 Deblyn Ave Raleigh, NC$232K321,606
- 5513 Parkwood Dr Raleigh, NC$412K----2,819
- 5617 Deblyn Ave Raleigh, NC$254K--22,102
- 5717 Deblyn Ave Raleigh, NC$261K--22,022
- 5724 Deblyn Ave Raleigh, NC$225K432,332
- 5612 Deblyn Ave Raleigh, NC$265K--2.52,226
- 5429 Parkwood Dr Raleigh, NC$289K42.52,170
- 5519 Parkwood Dr Raleigh, NC$413K432,849
- 5613 Deblyn Ave Raleigh, NC$248K--31,986
- 5721 Deblyn Ave Raleigh, NC$284K--2.52,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.