5706 Rosslyn Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462202 beds, 1 bath, 1,382 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,299 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 179 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 21280849
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,382 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 490706109040000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1242934
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5706 Rosslyn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
- 5712 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$166K2--1,055
- 5704 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$129K3--988
- 5716 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$169K3--1,053
- 5720 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$137K21948
- 5658 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$138K211,360
- 5707 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$123K2--869
- 1400 E 57th St Indianapolis, IN$152K3--1,137
- 5711 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$128K21913
- 5724 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$165K211,896
- 5654 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$141K21893
- 5717 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$181K211,872
- 5709 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$127K21910
- 5657 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$187K3--1,280
- 5703 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$117K2--866
- 5721 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$173K321,872
- 5715 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$147K21912
- 5728 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$169K2--1,092
- 5650 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$104K211,160
- 5721 Rosslyn Ave Indianapolis, IN$140K211,276
- 5653 Indianola Ave Indianapolis, IN$126K311,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.