5706 Shepard Rd, Ashtabula, OH 440043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,453 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 51 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $98,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 3620457
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 324 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,453 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 204
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 480121001500
- Zillow Home ID: 72408031
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5706 Shepard Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.9% greater than in Ashtabula, and 60.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44004 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ashtabula.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5700 Shepard Rd Ashtabula, OH$89K311,290
- 5640 Shepard Rd Ashtabula, OH$94K31.51,684
- 5714 Shepard Rd Ashtabula, OH$78K311,441
- 5636 Shepard Rd Ashtabula, OH$58K311,288
- 5800 Shepard Rd Ashtabula, OH$43K211,507
- 5632 Shepard Rd Ashtabula, OH$91K31.51,268
- 5707 Dunbar Ave Ashtabula, OH$51K21996
- 5827 Shepard Rd Ashtabula, OH$56K------
- 5630 Shepard Rd Ashtabula, OH$93K31.51,934
- 5703 Dunbar Ave Ashtabula, OH$57K31972
- 5713 Dunbar Ave Ashtabula, OH$86K211,452
- 5637 Dunbar Ave Ashtabula, OH$35K41.51,404
- 5719 Dunbar Ave Ashtabula, OH$53K21984
- 5631 Dunbar Ave Ashtabula, OH$52K311,248
- 5814 Shepard Rd Ashtabula, OH$156K321,866
Nearby Schools in Ashtabula
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.