5707 Weeping Willow Ct, Dayton, OH 454242 beds, 2 baths, 1,694 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,140 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,694 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: P70 02017 0117
- Zillow Home ID: 35074195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5707 Weeping Willow Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% higher than in Huber Heights, and 25.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45424 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Huber Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45424 home values.
- 5706 Weeping Willow Ct Huber Heights, OH$109K221,653
- 6733 Willow Creek Dr Dayton, OH$102K221,343
- 6725 Willow Creek Dr Dayton, OH$86K221,343
- 5711 Weeping Willow Ct Huber Heights, OH$110K221,343
- 6741 Willow Creek Dr Dayton, OH$104K221,343
- 6717 Willow Creek Dr Huber Heights, OH$99K221,343
- 5798 Poplar Ct Dayton, OH$120K221,613
- 5710 Weeping Willow Ct Dayton, OH$95K221,343
- 5794 Poplar Ct Dayton, OH$118K221,613
- 6709 Willow Creek Dr Huber Heights, OH$95K221,343
- 6749 Willow Creek Dr Dayton, OH$89K221,343
- 5611 Buckeye Ct Huber Heights, OH$108K22.21,343
- 6886 Willow Tree Ln Huber Heights, OH$124K221,788
- 6839 Oakwood Ln Dayton, OH$106K221,332
- 6701 Willow Creek Dr Dayton, OH$97K221,343
- 5610 Buckeye Ct Huber Heights, OH$113K221,653
- 6732 Willow Creek Dr Dayton, OH$114K221,613
- 5803 Poplar Ct Dayton, OH$117K221,614
- 6724 Willow Creek Dr Dayton, OH$116K221,613
- 5802 Poplar Ct Dayton, OH$125K221,658
Nearby Schools in Huber Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.