- Lot: 2,949 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,176 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $209,910
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 505538
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 529 sqft
- Category \ Residential, Bathrooms \ GARDEN TUB, Bathrooms \ SEP SHOWER, Construction \ BRICK, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Dining \ BRKFAST BAR, Dining \ INFORMAL, Energy \ CEILING FAN, Energy \ DOUBLE PANES, Exterior \ PATIO, Fireplace \ GAS-START, Floors \ WW CARPET, Heating \ CENTRAL, Heating \ GAS, InFile \ WARRANTY, Interior \ W-IN CLOSET, LotDescription \ CUL-DE-SAC, Car Shelter Desc \ 2 GAR, Car Shelter Desc \ ATTACHED, Porch \ FRONT, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Terms-Offered \ FHA, Terms-Offered \ VA, Listing Status \ Active, Waterfront? \ NO, Bathrooms \ WHIRLPOOL, Dining \ FORMAL, Exterior \ FENCE, Fireplace \ GAS-LOG, Floors \ HARDWOOD, LotDescription \ CORNER, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Sewer \ PUBLIC, Water \ PUBLIC, Construction \ VINYL, Floors \ TILE, InFile \ LEADBASE, Exterior \ POOL, InFile \ SELL DISC, Utilities \ OTHER, Bedroom \ MBR UP, Style \ CREOLE, Terms-Offered \ CONVENTIONAL
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,864 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: R023302091000055104
- Zillow Home ID: 51038916
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $158-321K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Rolling Acres home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Mobile as a whole. Among Rolling Acres homes, this home is 74.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rolling Acres, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.4% lower than in Mobile, and 48.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Rolling Acres home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rolling Acres home values.
|2901 Blue Ridge Dr W Mobile, AL||$235K||4||2||2,379|
|2907 Blue Ridge Dr W Mobile, AL||$206K||3||2||2,286|
|5704 Travelers Ct Mobile, AL||$232K||5||3||2,889|
|5721 Blue Ridge Dr N Mobile, AL||$274K||4||2.5||3,400|
|5700 Travelers Ct Mobile, AL||$271K||4||3||3,309|
|5705 Travelers Ct Mobile, AL||$213K||4||2||2,510|
|5800 Appomattox Ct Mobile, AL||$206K||4||2.5||2,443|
|3001 Blue Ridge Dr W Mobile, AL||$229K||4||2||2,753|
|2902 Blue Ridge Dr W Mobile, AL||$241K||--||2||3,104|
|2904 Blue Ridge Dr W Mobile, AL||$261K||4||3||3,000|
|5719 Blue Ridge Dr N Mobile, AL||$242K||--||3||2,224|
|5722 Blue Ridge Dr N Mobile, AL||$213K||4||3||2,264|
|2900 Blue Ridge Dr W Mobile, AL||$264K||3||4||2,198|
|2904 Petersburg Ct Mobile, AL||$233K||4||2||2,786|
|5720 Blue Ridge Dr N Mobile, AL||$213K||3||3||2,277|
|2908 Petersburg Ct Mobile, AL||$214K||4||2||2,436|
|3003 Blue Ridge Dr W Mobile, AL||$235K||4||3||2,780|
|3000 Fredricksburg Ct Mobile, AL||$214K||4||2||2,500|
|5804 Appomattox Ct Mobile, AL||$136K||4||2||2,709|
|5804 Appomattox Ct Mobile, AL||$234K||4||2||2,709|
Nearby Schools in Mobile
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!