5708 Walnut St APT L4, Pittsburgh, PA 15232Studio, 1 bath, 849 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1970
- 96 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $109,300
- Price/sqft: $129
- MLS #: 1003923
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 849 sqft
- Parcel #: 0085A00222000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11628675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5708 Walnut Street APT L4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shadyside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.2% less than in Pittsburgh, and 55.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Shadyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shadyside home values.
- Apt C2$79K11--