- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5709 144th St SE, Everett, WA 982083 beds, 2 baths, 1,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $199,950
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 00750200036500
- Zillow Home ID: 38572318
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5709 144th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 45.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.9% higher than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98208 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 9,148 sqft lot, built in 1979
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 5703 144th St SE Everett, WA$260K321,170
- 5715 144th St SE Everett, WA$280K321,372
- 14331 Silver Firs Dr Everett, WA$307K32.52,088
- 5704 144th St SE Everett, WA$291K331,372
- 5710 144th St SE Everett, WA$282K311,450
- 5721 144th St SE Everett, WA$350K321,696
- 14327 Silver Firs Dr Everett, WA$332K42.52,140
- 5716 144th St SE Everett, WA$315K32.51,278
- 14421 Silver Firs Dr Everett, WA$319K321,568
- 57th Dr SE Everett, WA$291K32.52,052
- 14328 57th Dr SE Everett, WA$319K32.52,328
- 5627 144th St SE Everett, WA$347K32.51,765
- 5722 144th St SE Everett, WA$334K32.51,920
- 5727 144th St SE Everett, WA$354K32.51,782
- 14323 Silver Firs Dr Everett, WA$280K42.52,088
- 14505 Silver Firs Dr Everett, WA$298K321,568
- 14320 57th Dr SE Everett, WA$304K421,844
- 5623 144th St SE Everett, WA$280K321,370
- 5728 144th St SE Everett, WA$293K322,116
- 14317 Silver Firs Dr Everett, WA$265K32.51,900
Nearby Schools in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.