- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5709 Arabelle Lake St, Houston, TX 770073 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,381 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2012
- Parking: 399 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Room count: 6
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,576 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 1320720010004
- Zillow Home ID: 80531691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5709 Arabelle Lake Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38% higher than in Houston, and 180% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 1216 Saint Charles St Houston, TX$329K331,984
- 1220 Saint Charles St Houston, TX$353K32.51,984
- 2421 Polk St Houston, TX$334K33.51,960
- 2425 Polk St Houston, TX$310K33.51,670
- 1224 Saint Charles St Houston, TX$445K43.52,649
- 2417 Polk St Houston, TX$319K341,870
- 2429 Polk St Houston, TX$325K33.52,097
- 2433 Polk St Houston, TX$322K341,870
- 2429 Polk St Houston, TX$269K33.51,970
- 2425 Polk St Houston, TX$272K33.5--
- 2421 Polk St Houston, TX$269K33.51,970
- 1216 Saint Charles St Houston, TX$201K32.51,979
- 1212 Saint Charles St Houston, TX$334K33.52,214
- 1212 Saint Charles St Houston, TX$423K342,214
- 2323 Polk St APT 201 Houston, TX$264K11.51,333
- 2323 Polk St APT 106 Houston, TX$252K221,284
- 2323 Polk St APT 104 Houston, TX$255K221,312
- 2323 Polk St APT 109 Houston, TX$176K11906
- 2323 Polk St APT 301 Houston, TX$373K222,315
- 2323 Polk St APT 210 Houston, TX$177K11906
Nearby Schools in Houston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292